Coaching Corner: 8 questions that will lead you to success
Being a Wellness Coach, I like to stay up with the times. I feel like it is my duty to constantly look for new and ways to ask my clients intuitive questions in hopes that they’ll take a different perspective on their lifestyle goals. Each week I am not only encouraging progress, but looking for new innovative ways to push my clients close to their goals. This week, I came across a recent Ted Talk on the “Secrets to Success,” by Richard St. John and bam! I knew I had uncovered excellent perspective to share in future coaching calls.
So here’s your Sunday Challenge. Watch the 3 ½ minute video below and after you’ve unveiled the secrets of success, ask yourself these 8 questions in the direction of 1 LIFESTYLE GOAL you’re currently working on. This exercise will help you discover if you’re really doing everything you can to be successful!
1) Passion – what drives you to meet this current lifestyle goal?
2) Work – how much fun are you having working toward this goal? In what ways?
3) Good – how are you practicing to achieve this goal?
4) Focus – what are your top two focuses in regard to this goal?
5) Push – are you making excuses or pushing closer to your goal?
6) Serve – how will hitting this goal add value to your life?
7) Ideas – what ideas can you come up with right now that will move you closer?
8) Persist – how are you going to move thru your biggest challenge?