Healthy Recipe: Whole Grain Dijon and Parmesan Crusted Salmon
This recipe is a simple and flavorful way to include this nutrient-packed fish in your meal planning.
2 Salmon fillets – 4 oz. fillets
2 T. Whole grain Dijon mustard
2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 T. Panko
Ground Black Pepper Pinch
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Coat each fillet with a tablespoon each of mustard, panko and parmesan cheese
- Then season each fillet with salt and ground black pepper.
- Get a small baking pan.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay both fillets in pan.
- Then place the pan in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
SERVINGS 2; SERVING SIZE 1 – 4 oz. fillet.; CALORIES 190 kcal; FAT 7gm