Healthy Holiday Party Recipe: Roasted Veggie Dip by Carrie Adams
It can be tricky to stick to your healthy routine when you’re out for holiday parties and bombarded with all kinds of unhealthy food and drink options. But luckily, the Healthy Kitchen has the perfect recipe that you can take to any event, Roasted Vegetable Dip. This dip is sure to be a deliciously healthy addition to any holiday party with only 35 calories per serving.
2 each Red bell pepper
1 each Zucchini, large
1 each Onion
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
8 ounces Fat-free cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut pepper, onions, and zucchini into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss vegetables in oil mixture.
- Place vegetables on greased sheet pan.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Place cream cheese and vegetables in the food processor.
- Cover and pulse until blended and smooth.
- Chill until serving. Serve with raw vegetables or crackers.
Serves: 16 servings
Serving size: 2 ounces
Calories: 35 calories
Fat: 1 gram