Healthy Makeover: Buffalo Chicken Dip
After a recent Healthy Kitchen Cooking Demonstration, our Guests voted for the Buffalo Chicken Dip to be the next recipe featured on our blog. So after popular demand, we decided to share this simple but delicious creation. We’re positive this popular demand will be a fan favorite wherever it’s served.
2 ounces Buffalo wing sauce
8 ounces Chicken breast, grilled or boiled, pulled
¼ cup Cream cheese, fat free
½ cup Cottage cheese, 1%, pureed
½ cup 2% Sharp Cheddar cheese
½ tsp Onion powder
¼ tsp Garlic powder
- Pre-heat a medium sauce pot.
- Place buffalo wing sauce, pulled chicken, cream cheese, and cottage cheese in heated sauce pot and combine ingredients until warm, but not boiling. (Boiling will cause dairy products to seperate and make your dip undesirable.)
- Then sprinkle in 2% sharp cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
- Mix until cheese is melted and combined.
- Serve warm with your favorite pita chip or lower calorie crackers.
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Fat: 5 grams