Apple Pecan Brandy Chutney
Serve this H3 Healthy Kitchen show-stopper at your next holiday celebration! This delicious chutney is fat free and great when served over spiced pumpkin mousse or pumpkin coffee cake. At only 50 calories a serving, you can enjoy every last drop.
¼ cup Honey
1 each Apples, diced
2 tablespoons Brandy
1 each Cinnamon stick
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat a small sauce-pot on medium heat.
- Lightly spray non-stick cooking spray on the pan.
- Add the diced apples and cinnamon stick to the pan and lightly sauté for about 3-5 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Deglaze the pan with brandy and allow to cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey, then cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the chutney has slightly thickened.
- While chutney is warm, spoon ½ of an ounce over pumpkin mousse.
Fat: 0 grams