5 Ingredient Coconut Shrimp
If you’re looking for healthy and yummy recipes that don’t involve a lot of muss and fuss, the H3 Healthy Kitchen has just what you need. This is the first of our 5 ingredient recipes: Coconut Shrimp. We’ll continue to share different 5 ingredient recipes to help you simplify your healthy meal time! You only need 5 ingredients and in no time you have crispy, delicious Coconut shrimp. Dip these scrumptious Coconut Shrimp into our Sweet and Spicy Sauce to amp up the flavor!
8 oz Large shrimp (8/10’s), peeled and de-veined (or any other fish)
4 T Coconut, chopped
1 tsp Coconut extract
4 T Panko crumbs
¼ cup Egg beaters or egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare two mixing bowls: one with panko crumbs and coconut (dry), and the other with egg beaters and coconut extract (wet).
- Create an assembly line – shrimp, egg beaters mixture, panko/coconut mixture, and then your baking sheet.
- Take each shrimp and dip into egg beaters, next coat shrimp in panko/coconut mixture.
- Then place coated shrimp on your baking sheet and repeat until all the shrimp is coated.
- Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Carlories: 140 kcal
Fat: 4 grams