Valentine’s Day just wouldn’t be the same without a sweet ending. Whether you make our Dijon and Pecan Roasted Pork and Warmed Brussel Sprout & Farro Slaw for your Sweetheart or use another dinner idea, this is the perfect dessert to complete any Valentine’s Day meal. H3 Healthy Kitchen Chef Karla’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe is not only delicious but it won’t leave you feeling guilty the next day.
1 can Cooking spray
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup Apple butter
3 cups Cottage cheese, 1%
1 ½ cups Cream cheese, fat free
1 each Whole egg
5 each Egg whites
1 ½ cups Sugar
2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon Salt
¾ cup Chocolate chips
- Cut the cake into wedges with a sharp, warm knife.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and apple butter in a small bowl.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan and set aside.
- In a food processor pureé the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, egg, egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and salt; process until nice and smooth.
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining half of chocolate chips on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the cake has set and is firm to the touch.
- Cool completely before serving.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories: 205 calories
Fat: 3.5 grams