At Hilton Head Health, the Healthy Kitchen aims to create healthy recipes that are not only delicious and healthy meals but easy to prepare and able to fit into almost anyone’s healthy diet plan. Whether your goal is aimed towards weight loss or wellness, the healthy recipes from the Healthy Kitchen are sure to help get your health and healthy diet plan on the right track! Seeing as our weight loss program and wellness program are geared towards being as personalized as possible, we make sure that we offer many healthy recipes that are also allergen friendly recipes. We have a myriad of gluten-free recipes, soy-free recipes, and dairy-free recipes. Such as this Patatas Bravas recipe which is scrumptious, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free! For a complete healthy meal, pair the Patatas Bravas with our Chateaubriand and roasted vegetables recipes. Enjoy!
16 Potatoes, Red Bliss, quartered
1 T Olive oil
2 T Flaxseed mayonnaise
1 T White wine vinegar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Chili powder
1 tsp Cumin
¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bring large pan of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, but not falling apart.
- Drain and let cool, transfer to plate or tray.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil. Spread potatoes onto a sheet tray.
- Roast potatoes until crispy. (About 30-40 minutes)
- Mix together vinegar, paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt and flax mayonnaise sauce in bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and serve hot.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Fat: 5.5 grams